Artificial Intelligence and Its Importance From the Career Perspective
Artificial Intelligence, or simply termed as AI, as the name indicates, is the intelligence exhibited by the machines. By acquiring intelligence, although artificial, the machines will become capable of working and responding like humans. Today, the artificial intelligence that exists is termed as thin or ineffective AI. The future objective of the researchers is to create general or strong AI with the ability to perform almost every perceptive task. Along with this, its future scope is enhancing and so is the curiosity of the individuals towards this field. The individuals with an interest in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or thorough Learning can opt a career in this technology. With the scope of this technology expanding every day, the need for the machine learning engineers, machine learning researchers and AI Developers are also going to increase and hence is the career opportunities.
It has started to become an unavoidable part of our daily life and holds the capability to change our life by its day to day sets. There are several major sectors that have already started the use of AI like healthcare, automobiles, language processing, etc. Many big companies like Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook, Apple have identified the value of this technology and are planning to invest more and more to improvement their machine learning technologies. Here, we will proceed by the certain benefits that it has brought to the different industries and hence to our lives. Some of its major benefits are:
1. Problem Solving: This is the most basic application of AI, where it can be used to solve basic and complicate problems, just like human beings.
2. Medical Science: In medical science, AI is used to create virtual personal healthcare assistants that can perform research and analytics. Healthcare bots are also being developed to provide customer sustain and assistance, 24/7.
3. Data Analytics: AI can be applied to enhance data analytics, evolve algorithms faster with the transactional data and deliver new data insights, consequently improving business processes.
4. Aerospace Industry: Almost every activity performed to manage air transportation is based on the Artificial Intelligence techniques. There are numerous software used in air transportation activities, most of which are deigned using AI. The survival of air transport without AI is unimaginable.
5. Gaming Arena: With the evolution of AI, video games have progressive by providing gaming bots who can act and play like real players and you can get the game started without waiting for other players to play with you.
6. In addition to the above mentioned applications, this technology can also be used in hundreds of other applications such as speech recognition, image processing, vision systems, handwriting recognition, etc.
in spite of of all its advantages and applications, it is also a major concern that AI can be a possible threat to the very existence of human beings. Intelligent systems if went in the wrong hands can act as a major source of destruction. Where independent vehicles can be a major perk of this technology, independent weapons can be a possible threat. However, with proper care and control, we can use this technology in a positive way and can use it to shape the future of mankind.