confront Off – Water Cooler Vs Water Crock
Here is a fact for you: One of the leading causes of death in the world is due to a without of clean drinking water. Every year, three out of every five children die because of drinking polluted and impure water. Because of urbanization and growing pollution, health hazards are becoming more common.
This fact does not average to scare you or make you feel eager about the water that you drink. In the past, the way for us to drink fresh is to boil them or add chlorine to the water, but it is scarce that we are able to capture the “no-taste” taste of fresh clean water. Fortunately, there are several different options for homes and offices to avail of fresh and cold water for us to drink! For the corporate professionals, there is a huge likelihood that you have a water cooler in your office. What is gaining steady popularity now is the availability of ceramic water crocks. Why would one choose a water crock over a water cooler? Feel free to make a choice from the following features of both dispensers:
1. Water crocks are made of 100%, all natural material. No unhealthy chemicals can potentially affect the taste of the water you drink.
2. The water remains cold. You can leave it there for a associate of hours and the water remains cool.
3. The crock can keep up large amounts of water. You can opt to choose various gallon sizes for your water dispenser.
4. No water contamination. Since you are using a ceramic container, there is no possible risk for any chemical substance to pass by slowly by.
5. No impact to electricity bill. You can have ten ceramic water dispensers and not impact your electricity bill by a single cent!
6. It’s easier to clean. The bottles are easier to carry, and so the crock is more functional to clean.
7. You have more options. Choose from a wide range of colors and designs!
1. Can have damaging chemicals that get in your water. The water cooler has the same substance used for refrigerators. This has the inclination to leak by the plastic.
2. The water remains cold. This is one characterize that is shared by both dispensers.
3. The water you put in is limited. There are specific sizes depending on the kind of cooler that you buy.
4. The plastic material will damage the ecosystem. Throwing it away does not completely get rid of the plastic bottles; it continues to rapidly fill our landfills.
5. It’s plugged in 24 hours a day. A 24/7 electronic device, no matter how small, will impact your electricity costs.
6. A little more challenging to clean. Replacing the water bottle and cleaning it is a bit more difficult than the water crock.
7. Options are black, white or stainless steel. No other options to personalize or customize it unlike the water crock.
Our generation today is slowly starting to become financially and environmentally sensitive. Based on the features above, it is quite obvious that the ceramic water dispenser would be the most cost efficient and earth friendlier choice. Choose the one that’s best for you!